THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide to us when you register to be a Member or fill out forms.
- information that you submit when you place an order for our Services (including your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiration date to pay Suppliers) which we need to process your order and to notify you of your order status
- information that we collect through third parties which may include information relating to your Membership eligibility and contact details necessary to provide you with a welcome email and information relating to your enquiries or complaints about our Services
- information about you which you include in any e-mails or letters that you send to us or messages that you send to us
THE WAY YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information in the following ways or transfer your information to trusted third parties: to enable us to provide our Services to you and to process your orders for specific goods and/or services; to produce aggregated anonymised reports on users’ preferences, interests and buying habits for trusted third parties and for security purposes. We may also use your information to notify you of our Services and our exciting new offers if you have either requested marketing communications from us, or consented to receive our marketing communications when or after you registered for one of our Services. You may also withdraw your consent for specific forms of communication and on specific communications via the unsubscribe options as stated on our email or other marketing messages. In withdrawing your consent, you acknowledge that we may not be able to provide or continue providing certain goods and/or services to you and that we may cease such provision accordingly without any liability. Please note that it may take up to 30 working days for any request for consent withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. We will, at your request, endeavour to provide you with an account of your information in our possession or control within a reasonable time. Such account shall be in respect of how your information has been or may have been generally used or disclosed within the year before the date of your request. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for carrying out your request.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect relating to you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Where data is stored at or processed by third party service providers at a destination outside of the EEA and where we have a direct contractual relationship with such parties, we will ensure that all such third party service providers have agreed to the EU Contractual Clauses which have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection under applicable laws. The data that we collect relating to you may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers, suppliers, franchisees or affiliates. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree that your personal data may be transferred to countries where data protection laws do not afford the same standard of protection as the country in which you live. We ensure that your data is treated securely and always in accordance with this privacy promise and applicable data protection laws.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Once we have received your information, appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet and that you send your information at your own risk. We will retain your information for as long as you use our products or services and it is necessarily required or relevant for business or legal purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to our affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, delivery companies, service providers with whom we have contracted to provide services to you and other third parties to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to process your orders and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed directly with us;
- where required to do so by law or court order;
- upon the sale of the business (in which case personal data of users will be one of the transferred assets);
- to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights under this privacy promise or under any of our applicable Terms and Conditions; and We may provide third parties with anonymised reports on users’ preferences, interests and buying habits. We may provide our trusted service providers with anonymous information about users in order for them to compile these reports on our behalf. These reports will not identify you in any way. Other than as expressly set out in this privacy promise or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION AND CONTACTING US
Ask Laura, that you order goods and/or services from, is your data controller in relation to any personal data that you provide to us. If you wish to know what information we hold about you or if you have any queries about this privacy promise, you can contact us at any time by email or by phone for dealing with data protection issues or to amend and update your personal data. When requesting to access your personal data, please ensure to provide proof of identity.
Ask Laura contact details
+32 479 28 29 43
+44 7713 953445