9. COMMENCEMENT AND TERMINATION
These Conditions shall take effect and be binding upon the Member and Ask Laura Limited upon acceptance by Ask Laura of your Membership application. These Conditions shall be applicable for the duration of your Membership and shall only cease to have effect upon the expiry or termination of your Membership. You agree that your only rights and remedies under these Conditions shall be against Ask Laura Limited and no other entity.
- Assignment and subcontracting:
- Ask Laura may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights under these Conditions and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its obligations under these Conditions to any third party or agent.
- The Member shall not, without the prior written consent of Ask Laura, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under these Conditions.
- A waiver of any right under these Conditions is only effective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy under these Conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor preclude or restrict its further exercise. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Unless specifically provided otherwise, rights arising under these Conditions are cumulative and do not exclude rights provided by law.
Variation: Ask Laura may vary these Conditions from time to time and will notify you of any changes in a timely manner. Notification will be by some or all of the following: by Email or by phone. Your continued use of your Membership constitutes acceptance of such variations to these Conditions.No partnership: Nothing in these Conditions is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership or joint venture of any kind between any of the parties, nor constitute any party the agent of another party for any purpose. No party shall have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way.Third parties: A person who is not a party to these Conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.Governing law and jurisdiction: These Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If a court or any other competent authority finds that any provision of these Conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected.
- If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of these Conditions would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.